Why you need a facial oil in your skincare routine!
Is your skin a bit dull? Want healthy, glowing skin? I got you. Everyone can benefit from a facial oil and should add one to their skincare routine.
Each oil in our luxurious blend has specific compounds for wound healing, anti-aging, anti-inflammation, and skin barrier repair. Vitamins A, B, C & E and essential fatty acids work to brighten your complexion, reduce inflammation and restore your skin’s natural glow. I've specifically formulated this blend for dry, dull, sensitive skin, and compromised skin barriers (acne, redness, rosacea). Sound like your skin? This oil is for you!
Here are the benefits:
- Adds a natural and healthy glow.
- Non-comedogenic, lightweight and intensely nourishing for the skin.
- Regulates your own natural oil production
- Locks in moisture to the skin. Dry skin?? Add an oil (an occlusive) to lock in moisture and hydration from your previous skin care steps
- Our blend is pumped full of vitamins and essential fatty acids (such as linoleic acid) to aid in treating skin inflammation and irritation.
Here are the ingredients and their specific killer benefits!
- Watermelon Seed Oil is our STAR! It's is rich in Vitamin A, B, E, and essential fatty acids and is great for repairing the skin barrier, anti-aging, and reducing skin inflammation.
- Rosehip Oil is full of Vitamin C, perfect for brightening the skin and reducing the signs of aging.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil is high in Vitamin E and K as well as potassium, magnesium and calcium to restore elasticity and diminish the appearance of fine lines as well as dark spots.
- Squalane is hydrating, soothing, and ideal for inflamed skin,
- Vitamin E aids in nourishment.
How to use:
Use 1 to 4 drops alone or add it to your moisturiser to hydrate, nourish and protect your skin. Top with a SPF during the day.
Try without risk with our 100% money-back guarantee. Always!