A whipped blend of gentle, detoxifying clays; pH-balancing rosewater; soothing centella asiatica 'cica'; marula, watermelon seed and jojoba oils that moisturise and fight aging; and sodium hyaluronate, a powerhouse hydrator.
- Approximately 15–20 applications per jar.
- Leaves you feeling refreshed with soft and glowy skin!
- Rosewater packs a punch of anti-aging Vitamin C, and adds a subtle and refreshing rose scent to the mask (no added fragrance)
- Great for oily, combination, dry, and normal skin types
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Volume: 50mL, 1.69 fl oz
Enjoy 1–2x per week as part of your self-care and skincare routines. For soft, radiant skin that glows, apply Luua Australian Pink Clay face mask to clean skin. Tingling after application is expected. Enjoy how your skin glows!
Kaolin, Rose Water, Propanediol (a natural humectant), Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (aka hyaluronic acid), Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside (natural emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (natural emollient, texture enhancer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Hydroxyacetophenone (nature-identical antioxidant and skin conditioner), Iron Oxides CI 77491 & CI 77499
What makes your mask different from every other clay mask out there?
- Great question! Our Luua mask has no fillers (no witch hazel or water) and includes amazing ingredients to moisturise your skin and repair your skin barrier. Our product is completely unique and is the only clay mask formulated with facial oils and rosewater. We guarantee you will love the glow of your skin after you try our mask.
Is this product great for sensitive skin?
- Most people with sensitive skin love this product, However, if you have extremely sensitive skin we recommend trying a face mask with no preservatives. We have a 100% money-back guarantee if you would like to try with no stress.
How many masks will I get per jar?
- Depending on how thick you apply your masks, you will get ~15–20 masks per jar (50mL)
More questions? Please get in touch!