Are Luua products great for sensitive skin?
- Our products are wonderful for sensitive skin. We have a 100% money back guarantee if you would like to try with no stress.
Will the face mask dry out my skin?
- Our clay mask actually hydrates the skin well because it is formulated with hydrating rosewater, propanediol (natural humectant), and moisturizing facial oils such as jojoba, marula, and watermelon seed oils! Make sure to wash the mask off before it dries to keep the mask as hydrating as possible.
Where are your products made?
- All of our products are proudly made in Australia. Our ingredients are sourced from three Australian companies.
What happens if my skin reacts to your products?
- We always recommend a patch test 24 hours prior to use. If you experience an adverse skin reaction or are unhappy with Luua products we will happily return your money. See our 100% money-back guarantee.
Are Luua products natural?
- We are over 99% natural! We try and combine the most effective and sustainable ingredients and that can mean a lab-made or nature-identical product is used in the formulation.
- Everything we sell is unique to the Luua brand. For those who are not familiar with a white label company, many skincare lines have the same formulations as other brands with different packaging. We are proud to sell one of a kind rosewater products.
Do you offer international shipping?
- We do offer international shipping and would love if everyone in the world could experience our skincare. Unfortunately shipping costs $36–56 for international orders and we can not afford free shipping. However, we do subsidize shipping on lower quantity orders so that you can enjoy our rosewater range.
Can you refill my jar or bottle?
- If you get in touch we will comp your shipping and fill your existing jars for a discount. Our glass jars are also reusable for travel, hand soaps, plant spritzers, etc.
Please get in touch if you have any other questions!