Our newest product!
Add Luua Nourishing Facial Oil with anti-aging vitamins A, B, & E to your skincare routine to brighten your complexion, reduce inflammation, and restore your skin’s natural glow.
Enjoy the glow!
- Non-comedogenic, lightweight, and intensely nourishing for the skin
- Does your skin feel and look a bit blah? This product is for you!
- Watermelon seed oil is rich in vitamin A, B, E, and essential fatty acids and is great for repairing the skin barrier, anti-aging, and reducing skin inflammation
- Rosehip oil is perfect for brightening the skin and reducing the signs of aging
- Prickly pear seed oil is high in vitamin E and K as well as potassium, magnesium and calcium to restore elasticity and diminish the appearance of fine lines as well as dark spots
- Squalane is hydrating, soothing, and ideal for inflamed skin
- Vitamin E aids in skin nourishment
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Volume: 30 ml
Use 1 to 4 drops alone or add it to your moisturiser to hydrate, nourish and protect your skin.
Enjoy the glow!
Watermelon Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Squalane, Vitamin E
Is this product great for sensitive skin?
- Absolutely! It's non-comedogenic, lightweight, and intensely nourishing for sensitive skin.
I have acne, is this product ok for my skin?
- You bet! Research suggests that acne-prone, oily skin types have lower levels of linoleic acid in their skin. Our Nourishing Facial Oil has high levels of linoleic acid and other essential fatty acids for skin barrier repair. Linoleic acid is not produced by our body on its own, so topical application or adding it into your diet is needed.
Is it scented?
- Our products are free of added fragrance. It does have a very light natural botanical scent from the prickly pear seed oil.
I thought oils were bad for the skin?
- It's a common misconception that facial oil can clog your pores. The right facial oil (our Nourishing Facial Oil!) can actually help rebalance the skin. Our facial oil is great for all skin types but has been specifically formulated for dry, dull, and sensitive skin. Oils balance your skin's own natural oil production and add potent essential fatty acids and amino acids to nourish your skin.
In what order do I add facial oil to my skin routine?
- We recommend using 1 to 4 drops alone after moisturing or instead of moisturising. You can also add it directly to your moisturiser to hydrate, nourish and protect your skin.
Any other questions? Please get in touch!